Friday, January 8, 2010

New due date

So I haven't been feeling my best at all during this pregnancy. I have been dizzy 24/7 and so tired im awake for like 4 hrs a day the rest of the time i am sleeping, My lower back on both sides has been killing me and I have been having some bad cramping. So I called my primary care dr just because I also had this nasty cough and a sinus infection. I saw her on wednesday she put me on amoxicillian just incase i have a kidney infection and also for the sinus infection. She drew up some labs for blood work and did a urine test everything came back normal got it all back today. She did recommend that when i go to see my OB today that I have them schedule and ultrasound just to make sure the baby is growing in the right spot and im not having a tubal pregnancy. so today when I saw the nurse at the obs office to go over my history I mentioned it to her and she scheduled me an appointment with the OB that was working today there was only one. So I saw him and had an exam done and then an ultrasound the baby is looking great, heartbeats really strong and hes a lil bigger then normal for an 8 week 5 day old baby yep only 8 weeks they changed my due date im now due august 15th 2010 instead of august 3rd hey it gives me more time to plan for this baby right. Then while doing the ultrasound cause he did an internal ultrasound he decided to take a look at both ovaries it turns out i have a cyst on my right ovay which he said he believes is the ovary the baby came from its just a small cyst and is not harmful for the baby or i but he does want me to keep my appointment with my midwife on the 20th of this month and the cyst will be closely monitored I had one before i got pregnant that had ruptured.

Yesterday was audriannas visit to the orthopedist in Boston to discuss the surgery he asked why we were there ect. It came down to we have no other options for her we have tried pretty much everything except the heel cord lengthening. he said because of her age she will most likely have to have the surgery repeated by the time shes 7 and thats why they usually do the surgery later on. But because she needs it and we have exhausted our options hes willing to go on with the procedure so he said for stephen and I to go home discuss it and look over our calendar and call him when we have a time frame on when we want the procedure done. we know we want it done before the baby is born because audrianna will be in full leg casts for 6 weeks and the first 3 weeks shes not allowed to walk or anything then around the 3rd week they will start her with intensive therapy to get her up and moving. So when we see her other dr in Boston the 22nd of this month we are gonna discuss with him when a really good time would be to do the procedure.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Jenny. I linked over here from Ellen's page where you posted in the comments section about Franklin the turtle. Congratulations on the pregnancy! Wow, I bet little Aud is excited about that. I miss hearing how she is doing since we dont' do Baby Center anymore. I look forward to getting caught up on your blog. Sounds like your little sweetie is doing very well. I am so happy for you.

momtoablessing said...

Thanks

momtoablessing said...

I would love to read ur blogs but i need an invite