So Audrianna saw her pediatrician yesterday for the rash she has on her chin or had for a good 2 weeks. And he said to avoid ravioli's with sauce, ketchup basically anything tomatoes she was borderline allergic to tomatoes for quite sometime now she seems to be full blown allergic or it might be the vinegar in it who knows. The he said to apply bactriban cream or eucrin to it. At the peds office she sat on a sitting scale on a chair with clothes on she was 35lbs.
Today we went to the GI dr's for an appointment and we were very surprised to see as we were getting off the elevator but a follower of my blog and a good friend of mine Ellen and Sammy "Hi" Audrianna and Sammy were very happy to see each other it was so cute and it was very nice seeing Ellen and Brian again. " waves again" . In fact audrianna has a little message for sammy " Sammy I hope you and ur momma can come visit soon and play." Ok really she waved to the computer and signed play but I'm pretty sure thats what she meant. Anyways according to the scale at the GI drs office audrianna weighed 33lbs 8oz without clothes and she gets weighed on the baby scale, She weighed a few oz more then that at her last visit so of course to the GI dr that means she lost weight. blah blah blah I don't like the dr much hes very non personal ect called dcf yada yada. But all is fine
Hmm I think I have dry socket had no pain from my teeth extraction and developed some throbbing pain today in the extraction site that didnt have stitches I get the stitches out on thursday well I tried tylenol and codiene which i ws prescribed didnt help thats how Im positive i have dry socket and I have been on antibiotics and rinsing my mouth out with salt and water and irrigating the extraction site after eatting with a syringe but doing so gently. So instead of going to the dentist sooner and then going back in two days to get the stitches removed I went to CVS and bought the Red cross Toothache kit which I have read about for toothaches that its wonderful and now i have been reading about it for dry socket too. It has cotton pellets, a small bottle of natural eugenol toothache medication and small metal tweezers. Eugenol is the same stuff that the dentist actually uses when they pack ur socket when u have dry socket, Its soaked in a gauze that u have to go and get removed every 2 days or so. Well the red cross toothace kit all u have to do is dip a qtip in the eugenol and stick the qtip in the socket obviously do so gently leave it there for 2 minutes and remove. Its gonna sting a little and it has a yucky taste to it but its supposed to help decrease pain dramatically. So after I finish eatting a salad and rinsing and irrigating my extraction site i am gonna give it a try. Wish me luck.
I guess I CVS enough now cause I finally got some extra cvs bucks it was only 6.00 off so I used it to get cvs brand liquid fabric softner and cvs brand qtips totaling 6 bucks and some change so it saved me 6.00. which was good cause I also needed to pick up extra strength tylenol which is recalled so i bought the cvs brand, the red cross toothache kit, and of course the latest people magazine i'm kinda disgusted by the whole plastic surgery thing I mean come on heidi montag got 10 procedures done at once but then again I think shes trashy anyways and shes only 23 really is that what she wants her fanbase whose mostly teen girls to think that the only way to be beautiful is through plastic surgery I thought she looked fine before. and I also picked up a copy of fit pregnancy only cause sarah chalke is on it and I think shes awesome.
When I got home from the GI Appointment I had well the usual junk mail i guess u can say but i did get the thank you card for joining the pampers website and I got a free code for the pampers gifts to grow program. That lovely code got me 10points woohoo. and I also have a 2.00 off coupon for pampers wipes or diapers I will probably use it towards the babies diapers. I did have one pampers code that has been sticking to my fridge for who knows how long and I kept saying I was gonna use it but never did well low and behold when i entered that code it got me an additional 36points yippee again. I am hoping to save up enough points to get the free birth announcements and maybe thank you cards from shutterfly so please if anyone who reads this gets pampers and doesnt use the points can u please pass them my way I would be greatly appreciative.
Lets see what else did i do today. I went to the Salvation Army office yeah I know but We really have no choice with stephen and I not working right now and audrianna has decided to grow into size 7 shirts and size 6 pants, and then with me not being able to fit in my clothes already. So I went there and got a voucher for 50.00 from the salvation army store. I also picked up a brochure for the local wic office I stopped geting wic with audrianna cause she was allergic to pretty much everything but the milk and bread, And Stephen is also allergic to seafood. So anyways I called and I have an appointment for Febuary first they now cover vegetables and baby food I was shocked. I will be breastfeeding and it looks like what u get if u only breastfeed is alot better then what u would get if u only breastfed some of the time or not at all.
Anyways I went to the salvation army store got 3 maternity shirts size xl and then regular sweatpants I got lgs tho seeing as I normally wear mediums and I was able to get audrianna a few shirts and one pair of jeans I couldnt believe it I could only find one size 6 pair of jeans but today was half off on everything marked in the store. OMG and I got the cutest one piece fleece pumkin outfit for the baby it says 3 months I would put it on a boy or girl and since the baby is due in august it should fit the baby around halloween. it was .99cents and looked brand new. Once I find out what I am having I will probably go back and get some more baby clothes yeah there used but hey so what gotta do what u gotta do. I hate that stephen and I don't work I hate that we struggle to make ends meet and theres a new baby on the way but god is giving us this baby for a reason he wouldn't have if he didnt think we couldnt handle it right? I keep having these dreams that the baby is gonna come to help audrianna out in ways we can't imagine.

No comments:
Post a Comment