So Audrianna has had this big issue with granulation tissue with her mic-key button and it got to the point where yesterday it started to bleed anyways we had an appointment anyways with the surgeon today which i was hesitant with and nervous cause I was to change her button in the office for the first time. And the granulation tissue was also getting looked at for the 3rd time 2 times she had silver nitrate applied and we didnt see any big results with it. Other then it was really starting to bother audrianna and we all no I hate seeing my lil girl hurting. So Auds home nurse and myself and Aud go to the appointment the surgeon comes in looks at Audriannas mic-key button site and says thats the biggest granuloma he has seen in a long time. And he leaves to get Audrianna a sizer well it turns ut lil miss Audrianna is Allergic to the Mic-key button ugh figures right sooo He needed to size her for a bard button instead which is why he used the sizer after he took the mic-key button out and sized her she was ready for the new mic-key button which of course I had to put in and also fill the balloon. He said I did great I was so afraid I was hurting her but Audrianna barely made a peep. Then he gives us slome paper work and tells us Audrianna will need to have the granuloma surgically removed and to call his office friday to get the date for the surgery. If I get a chance tommorow I will take a few pics. She also got her portable kangaroo joey pump so now she can get feeds when we are out if need be. Shes also on only two cans a night now nothing during the day except food and drink by mouth. And get this as of today shes 30lbs 3 oz yep crazy we never thought we would get there.
She has managed to keep the sickies to a minimum but her seizures not so much she had a 15 second seizure at school yesterday so I had to pick her up. Now her zonmisinde has been increased to 2 tabs twice a day for 1 week and then 2 tabs in the am 3 in the pm.
As for me well I went and saw the obgyn because I was pretty damn sure I was pregnant well the OB said she felt that I had a cyst rupture and scheduled me for an ultrasound which is scheduled for tommorow am. And if my period didnt show they would check for pregnancy too since all the tests had been negative. and my last period was 12 days late and I was experiencing some crazy cramping and was soo tired for a good 3 weeks. So yeah obviously I am nervous for tommorow

No comments:
Post a Comment