Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Sincere Apologies plus some kinda good news another extra entry opportunity

First off I want to apologize to the two sponsors that are waiting for me to get my reviews up, who have been so very very patient with me.   This household has been a sick germy wreck for 3 weeks now, on top of that we have been hit withj a pretty lovely snowstorm the past 3or more weeks whose counting i wish the snow would just stop already.  we couldn't go to boston yesterday to get Audrianna fitted for a new wheelchair or walker because of the storm.  Charlee has been sick with who knows what for 3 weeks now shes had diarreah for almost 3 weeks, then saturday she was diagnosed with a upper respatory infection, then monday her eys started getting yucky from the upper resp infection then to top that all off she had also started a fever saturday.  and now today I am lacking seriously lacking on sleep i couldn't fall asleep and then when i did fall asleep finally at 2am i was scared awake at 4am to what sounded like charlee choking but infact she was puking and choking on it.  One of the reasons i am now glad we co-sleep she threw up two more times and then fell asleep on the couch at 5am.  I havent gone back to sleep because i have been watching her.  My fiance has been sick with the stomach flu since friday and didnt go to work friday or saturday,  he didnt go to work yesterday cause we were supposed to go to boston,  He's still sick but has been going to work because he doesnt want to get fired.  yeah the place he works for not so great.  Audrianna has what seems to be a cold and I hope it doesnt get worse and I have laryngitis so yup not a good few weeks for us.  But I promise to get those reviews up as soon as i can but my family is my priority right now. 

Now for the good news,  I am now scensty consultant signed up yesterday.
what is scensty ?  Scentsy is a rapidly growing party-plan company offering a variety of scented, wickless decorative ceramic candle warmers, and other fragrant Scentsy Products, including Scentsy Wax Bars, Bricks, Scent Circles, Room Sprays, Travel Tins, Scent Paks, Holiday Warmers, and the newly introduced Scentsy Buddy (stuffed animal) and Scentsy Fragrance Foam (hand sanitizer), and more. The simplicity and value of Scentsy Products provides a better, safe alternative to traditional wicked candles.




Scentsy is a truly authentic company make big changes in our economy. Scentsy was ranked in 19th place on the Inc. 500 list of rapidly growing privately held companies and first place on the list of consumer products and services. Scentsy was also named the 2010 Direct Selling News Global 100, an annual list of the top direct-selling companies in the world! On the heels of receiving the Direct Selling Association¹s (DSA) Rising Star Award in 2009, Scentsy recently received the DSA¹s 2010 Success Award! Scentsy won the award for developing fun and engaging online contests around new products, all with the goal of supporting Scentsy Consultants in their Scentsy businesses.



What began in 2004 in a 40-foot ocean shipping container on a small Idaho sheep farm is now a national company growing 300 percent annually with more than 100,000 independent consultants throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam and Canada, with more international destinations on the horizon.



why did I choose to become a scentsy consultant?  In the past i sold avon but there are so many avon reps out there and even a few avon stores locally, so the buisness was never that great for me.  Then I came across scensty and even got to do a review and giveaway for a scentsy buddy thanks to independent scentsy consultant Jenn Kuhn I then talked with her some more and decided to sign up and have her be my sponsor.  With Audrianna's health care needs and my fiance's crappy paying job ect.  we needed some extra income but I wanted to still be a stay at home mom to both Charlee and Audrianna.  How was I going to be able to do this?  So I looked around I considered being a discovery toy rep because i know so much about them and how good they are for special needs and non special needs children,  I also looked into pampered chef and tupperwear but there start up prices were just so expensive.  Then I came across scensty and saw that the start up kit is only 99.00 I could easily afford that.  So i sat down with stephen and we talked about it and how I plan to use any of the commision I make from my sales to save up for a communication device and any other non health insurance covered things audrianna needs, and to cover gas to and from boston ect.   We never felt comfortable asking for donations from people and in all honesty I want to work to provide for her and to feel like I am doing the best I possibly can.  So thats why I signed up to be a scentsy consultant this way i can still be a stay at home mom I can also work a couple hours a week host a few parties, have adult conversations ahhh I so long for adult conversations, to even get out of the house for a few hours would be nice.  I can share my scensty story and why I am doing what I am doing.  and I can feel good about it.

Ok now for the good news for my fans and even an opportunity to help Audrianna out .

For my local fans the first person to book a party with me will be getting a special gift.

for my non local followers if you make a purchase thru my scensty page you will get 5  additional entries for each item purchased.  each entry will be good toward any future giveaway of your choice.  Just a sneek peek but I will have a scensty review and giveaway in the next week or two, a tota storage review and giveaway, corw mountain crafts  and a few other exciting things.  I also plan to do a giveaway for a scensty product that i will be paying for out of pocket. 

Now how exciting does all that sound?

https://jenniferpecor.scentsy.us/Home 

I will be verifying all orders.  If you make a purchase please comment on this post with the name you used for your purchase or purchases. 

Thank you so very much

No comments: