Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jewlery Fundraiser for Audrianna

So I started making jewlery a few months back. Thanks to my aunt who got me into it and a super awesome bead store in the area. Well Yesterday we went to NY state to visit my aunt and uncle, and my granparents. after dinner I was talking to my aunt about the jewlery I had made and how I tried to sell it on craigslist to earn money to purchase 2 different communication devices for audrianna one is a go talk 9+ and one a step by step button. But i was having very little luck. Anyways she sells the jewlery she makes at local craft fairs and so on. And had done a breast cancer awareness fundriaser for a friend who had breast cancer she made all sorts of breast cancer awareness jewlery. Anyways she said if I mailed her what I have made so far she is willing to sell the jewlery for me and then mail me the money so that when I have enough we can get audrianna the 2 devices she needs. Why am I not going through health insurance for these is because our insurance only covers one communication device every 5 years and audrianna uses 2 at school and she will be advancing to another one in a year or 2. She is dying to communicate with us so bad that it causes her to get really upset and frusterated. And it is really hard for us to watch her cry cause she cant express to us what she wants. Anyways I have pictures of the things I have made so far if anyone is intrested in purchasing some. I also crochet baby blankets, booties, and scarves. just leave a message with ur email address and i can send pictures of the jewlery made so far.

No comments: