Thursday, August 13, 2009

Its time

Soooo Audrianna is gaining weight still she is as of today 30lbs 14oz. Which is great I guess I can blog about what happened while we were at the hospital there were some concerns that audriannas there alot And also that she loses weight at home and gains it at the hospital anyways social services were called and then dcf. A guy from dcf came to our house immediatly upon discharge because an outside source said that we don't feed audrianna and there were concerns about how the house was kept. Anyways because the dcf worker came right to the house as soon as we got home we obviously didnt have time to clean the house or anything he did his walk through our home is very well kept he found like 2 small things wrong like the cords on the blinds but nuttin extremely serious our cabinets are very well stocked with food. The drs at the hospital felt audrianna would thrive outside the home which upset me this is the girl that we were told would never beable to do anything. I think she is thriving very well. Anyways as far as I know the only people actually called was the home nursing agency who had nuttin but nice things to say about us. We also have the school backing us up and our family and audriannas pediatrician. Shes also proving the gi dr wrong and is still gaining weight. Anyways enough about that. I am actually in a way glad dcf was called it got her pediatrician to finally send out the referral that audriannas dr in boston has only asked us to get for months its to get Audrianna tested for Mitochondrial Disorder her dr in boston is positive she has it. And honestly it would explain alot. Jess I know logen is doing through this so any in sight would be greatly appreciated. We have to get all audriannas records together to send out then we should hear more and have that appointment date. Next week we head to boston the 18th-19th for Audriannas baclofen tolerance test now that its a week away I am extremely nervous but part of my mind is at ease cause audrianna will be monitored for 5-6hrs afterwards at the hospital incase she should have something go wrong.

As for me I have decided to go back to work so I spent the last 3 days filling out and turning in 15 applications for jobs. I am hoping to hear back within the next week or 2

No comments: